Friday, February 22, 2019

Baskets, baskets and more baskets.

So, here is a closer look at my baskets project. As you can see it's endless the organizing and decorating you can do. I started in my pantry.  I just moved into my new home and could not wait to start on this project. Although I'm not done and it's still in progress I wanted to share with all of you all the details so far so as you can see how I bought baskets of different sizes for different things. I separated them into categories as needed. I labeled one basket for all my oils, vinegars, and cooking wines. I made one just for snacks to make it easier for the kids to get their snacks. The larger basket was for bottled water, which I just have on the floor in my pantry. There are other baskets that are on my previous post which you can see I labeled breads, pastas, bake goods, seasoning packages and breakfast (I made two of those). As you can see, they are all different sizes and shapes to fit my family's needs. I made the labels myself, but you can put any labels or tags you like.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig