Monday, February 25, 2019

Pantry

OK so here is a look at some of the snapware I used in the pantry to organize. I used three different sizes with the larger ones being for cereal. Then, the medium-sized ones I used for snacks like Cheez-It crackers, cookies, sugar, flour, arepa mix, and rice. The really small ones work great for small stuff like goldfish, pistachios, oyster crackers, candies, and small snacks you may want to keep fresh. As I mentioned before, it's still a work in progress. I've had these containers for a while I don't know if they carry them any longer, they are BPA free, but now there are so many options out there to choose from that are BPA free, airtight and different shapes, sizes, and styles all you have to do is find the ones that will fit your needs and fill them up with what you and your family eat. They are great for grains, beans and so much more. For those of you who want details as I do when I see an idea I like, I labeled these containers with chalkboard vinyl. I just bought a large roll of the chalkboard vinyl because I was going to label them with chalk. I used EK tools real estate sign punch to punch out as many as I needed. I ended up just using my label maker to label them. At the very bottom of the blog, you can find a link to the EK tool I used in case you have trouble finding it in your nearby craft store. I usually shop between Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Jo-Ann's Fabrics but at times I've had issues looking for stuff or trying to remember which store I bought from. 😞
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig