Sunday, November 17, 2019

DIY Teacher Apprectaion Gift Idea

Here is a great DIY teacher appreciation gift I made for my daughters Kindergarten teacher last year.
You just add the cards that your child's teacher prefers my daughter always said "my teacher loves Dunkin Donuts coffee".  So this particular one was customized to her teachers favorite color because her favorite color was blue and she liked flowers. You could customize your own colors on the pot, flowers,grass and cards.  
Lettering was made with my Cricut machine.I did include a printable with that gift that included my daughters picture and all about the teacher questions that my daughter filled out that ended up actually being kind of funny gift. Its says in one area My teacher always say? And my daughter wrote " Your brain is on vacation". So it pretty funny to see what the kiddos come up with makes a fun gift! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig