Friday, November 29, 2019

Products I Recommend Work Smarter Not Harder

I’m not sure about all of you, but I tend to stick to what I’m use to using and I find myself to be stuck in my old fashioned ways. I see new products and think: yeah, that doesn’t work. And then realize how I’m only making things harder on myself. Does it sound like anyone you know? I use to swear by a mop and bucket. I have to say I will never go back to mop and bucket. STEAM MOPPING for me !I cant express enough how much I prefer this method. I use it in the areas I have tile! The temperature gets so high it kills bacteria without having to use chemicals. This particular one I like alot although you do have to stop to refill it a few times if you have a larger area. After mopping you just throw the pads to wash. Please note  I use distilled water on ALL my appliances.
My H20 5 in 1 mop!
Another prouduct I recommend is a DRY Swiffer sweeper especially if you have pets ! I'm not sure if you notice when you broom the dust is right back where you broomed. The Swiffer traps hair and dirt then I just swift it to one corner and vaccum up all the larger stuff that did not stick personally I like the X-large Swiffer and X-Large Swiffer DRY Sheets you see here below usually I have to order these online from Target or Walmart because they only carry the little one in stores. I buy back up sheets and they last me a pretty long time.   I've have a little swiffer as well but I just put that one in my kids bathroom because it's meant for a smaller area.


These are amazing Magic Erasers they are great if you are cooking and have any caked on food or grease that get stuck on your stove . Wait for stove or oven  to cool off then wet and squeeze out excess water and wipe away any cake on food with ease you'll see how amazing they are. I would not recommend using it on your wood cabinets or furniture. But amazing on the stove and oven without having to scratch of scrape off anything. Non abrasive. 
And of course my Scrub Daddy Sponges
Family and friends come over and when they want to wash something off they always look at the sponge are like what is this? 😂 Its pretty funny because people are not use to this type of sponge. But it softens with hot water so if your like trying to wash off the inside of a cup and hardens with cold if you need to was off pots or plates with some stuck on food. The amazing thing is this sponge does not build up nasty smells or food bacteria like old sponges They are awesome. When cleaning your knives use the sharp edge facing outward so you dont cut up the sponge. Trust me friends I was stuck on old fashioned cleaning sponges and rags and they
would smell this has made things so much easier.  Out with the old in with the new..You will work smarter not harder when cleaning everyday messes 🥰


Last product for today is the microfiber rags I did not take a pic but are great for cleaning things like TV's , computers screens and stuff you dont want lint on. Or just for helping with streaking.

These products are my favorites and what works for me.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig